Program Planning Services
Program development, registration management, and marketing assistance is available for educational groups, professional associations, and other organizations planning institutes, seminars, or short courses.
Professional Development and Enrichment Programs provides complete curriculum development, registration support, promotion, and administrative services to University academic departments, administrative units, and non-University organizations.
Our staff of experienced program planners can help you:
- design appropriate learning experiences for your group
- select and secure faculty
- develop a budget and program timeline
- create and implement a promotional campaign
- produce curriculum materials
- register participants
- prepare conference materials such as nametags, tent cards, and rosters
- manage program evaluations
- process payments
- prepare financial reports.
For more information, contact us at 800-845-8640 or 919-962-2643.