EXSS 175: Human Anatomy
Fall Semester 2019 (August 20–December 13)
Spring Semester 2019 (January 9 - May 7)
We’ll take a systematic approach to studying human anatomy during this course, with a special emphasis on the musculoskeletal, articular, and nervous systems. The objectives for this course are to:
- become familiar with anatomical terminology
- combine theoretical knowledge and practical experience in anatomy; to apply that knowledge and experience to the interpretation of human movement
- establish a basis for more advanced study in the movement sciences (advanced anatomy, athletic training, physical therapy, physical education, and so on).
You can find information on how to purchase textbooks and required materials on the Textbooks page of the Friday Center website.
- Instructor: Brett Pexa, MA
- Department: Exercise and Sport Science
- Credit Hours: 3
- View a sample course syllabus for the online course.