SPAN 102: Elementary Spanish II
Summer 2019 (11 weeks: May 15–July 30)
Spring Semester 2019 (January 9 - May 7)
This course continues the study of the essential elements of Spanish structure, vocabulary, and the cultural aspects of the Spanish-speaking world. Aural comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing are stressed in that order.
The textbook for this course is Heining-Boynton and Cowell, ¡Anda! Curso elemental, 3/e. Access to the online interactive language lab, MySpanishLab, is also required.
UNC Student Stores offers several options for purchasing the required materials. Please choose one of the following options:
- Option 1: eText version of ¡Anda! Curso elemental, 3/e, with MySpanishLab access. ISBN: 9781323489529
- Option 2: Looseleaf, unbound textbook, ¡Anda! Curso elemental, 3/e, with multi-semester MySpanishLab access. ISBN: 9781323511237
You can find information on how to purchase textbooks and required materials on the Textbooks page of the Friday Center website.
Computer System Requirements
- You must have a computer headset (microphone and earphones).
- Students are required to attend a virtual (online) classroom session (via a web-conferencing tool) each week.
- Instructor: Helen De Fays
- Department: Romance Studies
- Credit Hours: 3
- Prerequisite(s): SPAN 101 or equivalent
- View a sample course syllabus for the online course.