If you are taking college-credit courses at UNC-Chapel Hill on a part-time basis or non-degree, academic advisers are available to help you plan your education.
Advisers can help you:
- get started with your undergraduate degree
- finish your undergraduate degree
- restore academic eligibility
- transfer credits
- get prerequisites for graduate and medical degrees
- select courses to prepare you for a career change
Contact an Adviser
Mondays: 8 am–5 pm (closed 1–2 pm)
Tuesdays: 8 am–5 pm (closed 1–2 pm)
Wednesdays: 8 am–5 pm (closed 1–2 pm)
Thursdays: 9 am–5 pm (closed 1–2 pm)
Fridays: 8 am–5 pm (closed 1–2 pm)
Follow our academic advisers on Twitter.