UNC-Chapel Hill Students
Carolina Courses Online (CCO)
If you would like to enroll through Carolina Courses Online and have been suspended, you need to appeal for probation through the Office of Undergraduate Retention and take the following actions:
- Talk to your academic advisor. Students in the College of Arts & Sciences should call 919-966-5116 for guidance.
- Review your information in Connect Carolina. Clear up any holds on your student record.
- Plan your finances to pay tuition. Student financial aid is generally not available for those students not enrolled full-time or for summer courses. Contact the Office of Scholarships & Student Aid for options (919-962-8396).
If approved for probation to enroll in CCO, take the following steps:
- Check the deadlines for registering for CCO.
- Meet with your academic advisor. Complete the Advisor Approval form for the courses you plan to take.
- Complete registration by the appropriate deadline.
- While enrolled in the respective courses, you will need to complete the required academic intervention, which is available to support you in your efforts to restore your Academic Eligibility.